Swarm is a decentralized storage and communication system for a sovereign digital society.
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token standard: ERC-20
- Issue time: 2021-06-09 16:19:47 UTC
- Maximum supply: -
- Decimal: 16
- Explorer: etherscan.io
- Website: ethswarm.org
- Whitepaper: whitepaper.pdf
- Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Swarm exists so the internet can again be decentralised. Swarm’s longer term vision is to become the operating system of the re-decentralised internet. It provides a scalable and self-sustaining infrastructure for a supply-chain economy of data.
- Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network. Bee provides low level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication.
- Read more at ethswarm.org.